M: +966 536 166 603
Abdullah is a Trainee Associate based in our Riyadh office.
As a bilingual lawyer, Abdullah regularly assists in advising domestic and international companies with a range of commercial matters ranging from disputes, antitrust, corporate compliance and regulatory matters in Saudi Arabia. Abdullah also has experience assisting in ongoing corporate matters.
- Assisting local and foreign companies with different corporate matters and commercial disputes.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal memos including statements of claim and defence, resolutions, and constitutional documents.
- Part of the team who advised Tyson foods on the strategic acquisition of stakes of two subsidiaries from Tanmiah Food Company.
- Appointed as a secretary to the Arbitrator in an ad hawk arbitration proceeding.
- Advising international companies on KSA Competition Law and conducting merger-control filings.
- Assisting international clients in various real estate matters.
- Assisting in advising multinational companies on the regulatory frameworks for several activities in KSA.
- Assisting local and foreign companies in M&A transactions (Conducting legal due diligence and drafting the legal report).
- Assisting in incorporating foreign LLCs and branches in KSA. *
- Assisting in advising the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs in developing its procurement agreements. *
- Review of several employment contracts. *
*Denotes experience from a previous law firm
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Abdullah trained in the Riyadh office of a large regional law firm.
- Prince Sultan University, Bachelor of Laws, 2022