Sara Al Haqbani
M: +966 55 072 7262
Sara is practices in the area of commercial law, tax laws, government tenders and procurement law and employment law. with particular focus on disputes, legal advisory, compliance and regulatory in both national and international cases. Her clients include companies in range of sectors including constructions, health, chemicals and energy.
- Assist local and foreign companies with different commercial matters and disputes before Saudi courts from inception to resolution.
- Draft and review a wide range of legal memos including statements of claim and defence, resolutions, articles of association.
- Advise international companies on KSA Tax Law, Employment Law and issue Internal Work Regulations on behalf of clients.
- Review and draft several employment contracts.
- Provide legal advisory from Shariah and KSA law perspective in general.
- Assist in enforcement of foreign judgements in KSA for clients residing in and outside the Kingdom.
- Assist Arbitration team in various matters for international clients.
- Assist in litigating before the Board of Grievances and Supreme Courts in claims against public bodies.
- Assist in advising local and foreign companies in the construction field in from Shariah and Government Tenders and Procurement Law perspective.
- Assist local and foreign companies in M&A transactions (Conducting legal due diligence and drafting the legal report).
- Assist in large arbitration case before the Saudi Commercial Arbitration Center in constructions field.
- Prince Sultan University, Bachelor of Laws, 2020
- Volunteer in Ehtiwa Volunteer Organization.