Saud F. AlGoufi
T: +966 53 330 8522
Saud is a Trainee Associate based in our Riyadh office.
As a bilingual lawyer, Saud regularly assists in advising domestic and international companies with a range of intellectual property and technology matters ranging from Trademark, personal data protection, and technology matters in Saudi Arabia. Saud also has experience assisting in ongoing corporate matters.
- Assisting local and foreign companies with different Intellectual property and technology matters.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of legal memos including advice to client matters.
- Advising international companies on KSA Competition Law.
- Assisting international clients in various trademark matters.
- Assisting in advising multinational companies on the regulatory frameworks for several activities in KSA.
- Assisting local and foreign companies in trademark registration and fillings.
- Assisting in incorporating foreign LLCs and branches in KSA.
- Assisting in advising internal teams with public sector on public policies and regulation. *
- Policy and regulation analysis for public and private sector clients. *
- Assisting strategy teams in aligning management and business strategies with policy and regulation. *
*Denotes experience prior to joining DLA Piper
- Prince Sultan University, Bachelor of Laws, 2023
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Saud was a business analyst intern at McKinsey and Company.
Trainee Lawyer Certificate